Sunday, December 30, 2018

LIVE: Give me ideas for 2019 & Ask me anything!



Lets have a Live Talk Show! Tonight I would like to talk with you about the future of SweViver and plans for my channel in general. What video content would you like to see in 2019, what I should change, add or remove? Give me your personal suggestions and ideas, and please also give me feedback for the current content I have been doing lately. Also, ask me anything during this live stream, regaring Virtual Reality, VR gaming, Pimax or anything else! Big thanks for joining, and please consider supporting me on Patreon if you appreciate my efforts: https://patreon.com/sweviver A huge thanks to all my lovely Patreon Supporters and a special thanks to my official Patreon Sponsors: CMDR Dark Light, ArtArmin and VR Ambassador!

No comments:

Post a Comment

At $600K, Tundra Tracker Smashes Kickstarter Goal in Less Than 24 Hours

Tundra Tracker, the SteamVR Tracking tracker in development by Tundra Labs, has well exceeded its $250,000 Kickstarter goal in less than 2...