Friday, February 23, 2018

IS THIS MIXED REALITY? | 10,000 Subscribers - Thank you!!!



SweViver has reached more than 10,000 subscribers! :) Thank you sooo much to all of you guys, your support and engagement means so much to me - and I really appreciate everything you have done for me! In this 10,000 subscriber special, I'm also announcing that I have quipped my channel with a new VR headset, the Samsung Odyssey VR Windows Mixed Reality headset! Stay tuned for full review and loads of gameplays with the Samsung Odyssey VR headset coming up :) Special thanks to my Patrons: thefishstick, Roland, Scott Cegielski, Tiff Koerner, Cas and Chary VR, Meister Lew, James Marchiori, Paval Klyok, Rhaegos Pantaleon, Roberto Rubio, Mike Cooke, Horacio Torrendell, Jan Langer, Mark Smith, Rick Gigante and Hongmin Cho! :) Support me on Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/sweviver And Subscribe SweViver - Thank you so much! https://youtube.com/SweViver Have a lovely weekend now, see u hopefully tomorrow again! #10000subscribers #10000sub #subscribers #MixedReality #SamsungOdyssey #VR

No comments:

Post a Comment

At $600K, Tundra Tracker Smashes Kickstarter Goal in Less Than 24 Hours

Tundra Tracker, the SteamVR Tracking tracker in development by Tundra Labs, has well exceeded its $250,000 Kickstarter goal in less than 2...