Thursday, January 11, 2018

VR YouTuber Meetup at Apex Construct VR Game Event + New PC Upgrade!



This week I got invited to an Apex Construct VR event in Stockholm, meeting up 10 of the best VR YouTubers like Nathie, Rowdy Guy, Lonely Viper, PSVR Frank and many more! We all tried out the upcoming VR game Apex Construct, developed by Fast Travel Games and hanged out with the developers during two days. Apex Construct VR is an upcoming Virtual Reality game supporting PSVR, HTC Vive, Oculus Rift and also Microsoft Mixed Reality headsets. The game is built for the ground for VR, it's story-driven with many gameplay hours, beautiful graphics, challenging puzzles and immersive VR action gameplay. Later this week, I will provide you with an exclusive pre-release Apex Construct VR gameplay video recorded during the Stockholm event with Fast Travel Games, and I hope you will enjoy it! Read more about Apex Construct VR, coming soon to PSVR and all PCVR headsets: https://www.apexconstructgame.com/ https://www.playstation.com/sv-se/games/apex-construct-ps4/ http://store.steampowered.com/app/694090/Apex_Construct/ In this channel update video I'm also talking about my upcoming PC gaming rig upgrade during next week, as well as some channel-related news regarding communication between me and all you guys. Please watch the entire video and let me know what you think in the comments below. Give me feedback on the PC upgrade, and also my future plans I'm mentioning, It would really make me happy! Big thanks to the Swedish developers at Fast Travel Games for arranging this awesome VR event, and many hugs to all my fellow VR YouTubers that I finally got the chance to meet in person during my stay :) Love you all guys! Thank you for watching this channel update video including the VR YouTubers Meetup at Apex Construct VR Game Event in Stockholm. If you enjoyed this capture, leave a Like and subscribe SweViver to not miss out my upcoming VR gameplays, including the exclusive pre-release Apex Construct VR gameplay later this week! Cheers #ApexConstruct #FastTravelGames #VR #Event #Youtuber #Meetup

No comments:

Post a Comment

At $600K, Tundra Tracker Smashes Kickstarter Goal in Less Than 24 Hours

Tundra Tracker, the SteamVR Tracking tracker in development by Tundra Labs, has well exceeded its $250,000 Kickstarter goal in less than 2...