Monday, October 23, 2017

VR DAYS IN AMSTERDAM - Join me there and let's have some fun! | Channel Update



Do you want to hang out with SweViver on VR Days and try out the latest and upcoming Virtual Reality hardware and software including the Pimax8K headset? Come over to VR Days Europe 2017 and meet me there! :) VR Days, one of this years biggest Virtual Reality exhibitions & events is hold in Amsterdam this week, Wednesday to Friday 25-28th. Read more about VR Days in Amsterdam, and book tickets for the exhibition on the official website: http://vrdays.co/ I really hope many of you guys can join the VR Days in Amsterdam, especially on Thursday and Friday (26-27 October) and I'm truly looking forward to see you there, chat with you all, hangout together and have lot's of fun trying out the latest Virtual Reality hardware and software. Thanks for watching this SweViver channel update video, please Subscribe and also check out my Patreon if you would like to support me: https://www.patreon.com/sweviver I will update my VR Days visit with videos and photos on my Patreon, so don't miss that out :) Have a lovely time now and I hope to see you in Amsterdam this week! Cheers Martin, SweViver

No comments:

Post a Comment

At $600K, Tundra Tracker Smashes Kickstarter Goal in Less Than 24 Hours

Tundra Tracker, the SteamVR Tracking tracker in development by Tundra Labs, has well exceeded its $250,000 Kickstarter goal in less than 2...