Friday, September 1, 2017

TPCAST PRE-ORDERS ARE LIVE! - BUT IS IT WORTH IT? | HTC Vive Wireless Virtual Reality



TPCAST, the Wireless Virtual Reality accessory for HTC Vive is now available for pre-orders in 16 European countries and we can finally enjoy VR games with total freedom! But is the TPCAST worth to pre-order now, and is it really a must-have accessory for all HTC Vive VR gamers? I have been using the TPCAST wireless Virtual Reality accessory with my HTC Vive for about a month now, and now on launch day I'm giving you my honest opinion about the product itself, the VR functionality, the issues, my concerns and my predictions about the changes in the retail TPCAST version compared to my current device. Before you watch this video, I highly recommend you to check out my previous TPCAST videos on SweViver, including unboxing, installation, testing and full review of the TPCAST, here below. TPCAST Unboxing, full step-by-step installation and first impression: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7M8yJYf8ew TPCAST Full Review and my conclusions after 2 weeks of usage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsitYU2oNHs Hope you found this video about the TPCAST wireless VR accessory useful before you make up your mind about pre-ordering it for your HTC Vive headset. Have in mind that some of the talk about changes between EU version and the Chinese TPCAST version are just my personal predictions, and could be changed with software or hardware updates upon release in stores. If you enjoyed this video, please hit that Like button to support me and subscribe SweViver for much more Virtual Reality content and gameplay videos coming up several times a week. Have a lovely weekend and see you very soon again! Cheers Martin, SweViver

No comments:

Post a Comment

At $600K, Tundra Tracker Smashes Kickstarter Goal in Less Than 24 Hours

Tundra Tracker, the SteamVR Tracking tracker in development by Tundra Labs, has well exceeded its $250,000 Kickstarter goal in less than 2...